1. Will the child be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2022
2. Can child speak and comprehend the English language
3. Does child lack a fixed, regular and adequate night-time residence?
5. Child of an active duty member or armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces who is ordered to active duty by proper authority? Click here for listing of supporting documents
6. Child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty?Click here for listing of supporting documents
If you answered "No" to question #2 or put a language other than English, the school will contact you.
If you answered "Yes" to question #3, the school will contact you.
If you answered "Yes" to questions #4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, you MUST provide the appropriate documentation to support the eligibility criteria. Please upload appropriate documentation below or email email@example.com
I understand that ALL documentation must be submitted for the application to be considered. I understand the campus will notify me if my child is eligible to participate in the Pre-K program.
I understand NOT providing the required documentation will delay my application.
I verify that I am the parent or legal guardian of this child.